Where: Cal Lodge
When: Saturday December 26 4pm-6pm
How: Please use the QR code on the flyer or use the link below..
Also please see below for a seasonal greeting from our Vice President and General Manager Tom Fortune.
Thanks so much for all you do – and wishing you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
Best wishes from us all,
Heavenly Ski and Ride School
Season’s Greetings and Happy Holidays, Everyone !
It’s with much appreciation that I extend my warmest holiday wishes to you all and your families. As I reflect on 2020, I want to share a sincere thank you for all the tremendous amount of work you have done. While this year has presented many new challenges, I remain grateful for the many positive and outstanding examples of agility, resilience and growth I’ve witnessed firsthand from so many teams here at Heavenly. I also can’t help but feel optimistic about what 2021 will bring.
We have all worked so hard to open our resort this season – providing our community, guests, and employees a much needed opportunity to enjoy what continues to remain unchanged at heart: skiing and snowboarding.
The health and safety of our guests and employees remains our top priority. This holiday season, the stakes are incredibly high, which is why we all must come together and take personal accountability to behave in a safe manner, both at and away from work so we can successfully stay open for the duration of the season.
We must be vigilant to protect our fellow employees, guests and communities. This season we have put additional procedures in place to ensure a safe, positive and fulfilling employee and guest experience:
• We believe everyone needs to wear a face covering in public gathering spaces at all times – indoors and outdoors
• We believe that physical distancing between unrelated parties is a must
• Monitoring your own health and symptoms, as well as completing a required daily heath screening at home before each shift are core components to our approach to keep employees and guests safe, ensure our resorts and other Vail Resorts locations are fully staffed and open this season, and help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 across our communities
• We’ve re-imagined our winter operations to ensure we have the safety practices that allow us to Be Safe together. And as a result of our hard work and preparation, we are ready to adapt to a continuously changing environment and new or evolving health regulations to ensure we operate as safely as possible.
• We knew this season would be different, and it’s continually challenged us all to embrace a new normal and be patient with changes we must make to our routines and preferences.
Managers, Supervisors, and Leads, please pass on these tips to your staff who don’t have company email.
Lastly, I would like to remind everyone that we will be hosting a FREE Holiday Grab-n-Go meal on Saturday Dec. 26, at the California Main Lodge. Please ensure to reserve your meal in advance by following this link.
Thank You Again and Happy Holidays!